On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 01:09:47PM +0000, Tony Moore wrote:
> > Probably not.  Is your hotlist in the least bit private?  If it does
> > not contain private URLs, having a copy (sent directly to me or
> > another developer rather than in the open) would be very useful for
> > diagnosing what it causing the slowness.
> No problem. I've sent you a copy, off-list.

Irritatingly this hotlist takes 4ms to save on my laptop (I don't have a RISC
OS box) and I can't spot anything obvious in the hotlist save path.  I've
annotated the hotlist save path with some logging and would appreciate it if
you would do the trivial test of loading NS and quitting it, and then emailing
me the log file.  Obviously you should use the latest CI build of NetSurf
(#1172 or later).

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69