Tim Hill  wrote on 29 Jun:
> ... save the web page to RAM disc and run it from there. As it can't
> find the 'faulty' CSS file from its relative URL, it is ignored.
> To see it more as intended you can use this link to load the 'invisible'
> css file http://www.cornishworkshop.co.uk/candyedit.css . Save it to ram
> disc alongside the web page as candyedit/css then edit it

Hmm, is this a general technique that works with any site using CSS
with tiresome features?  I've often wondered how to see what the
hidden CSS is doing.  F'rinstance my wee rant in the Sourceforge
thread about text that is not only tiny but grey -- which I see too
often on other sites, tho maybe it's my own eyesite!

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   See you at Kenilworth?   www.mug.riscos.org/show13   July 13