On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 15:23:59 +0000, Martin Bazley wrote:
> The following bytes were arranged on 6 Mar 2014 by Martin Bazley :
>
> > There is a known bug in the interpretation of these files in RISC OS 5
> > which causes some types of wildcards to be inappropriately applied.
> > >From memory, the guilty line should appear somewhere near the end, and
> > start with something like "*/xml".  If this line is present on a RO5
>
> That extra indentation on the third line above was not present in my
> email when it left my computer.  Furthermore, it took about half an hour
> to show up after posting.
>
> What's going on?

Some mail systems cannot cope with lines of text starting 'From ' and as such
will put a > in front of the line.  This is common, especially on mailing
lists.

As for the delays -- I can't see any in my receipt of the mail.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69