On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:36:17 +0000, Rob Kendrick wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 05:10:23PM +0000, Tim Hill wrote:
> >
> > Just came across this URL which opens in 'other' browsers but not in RISC
> > OS NetSurf here. Okay, I'll admit to using an old version (3.1 #1298)
> > but no doubt I'll be told if later versions do cope. ;-)
> >
> > http://dahlström.net/svg/favicon/favicon.html
>
> punycode.  And I don't think we support it, no.

I've been having a look at this, largely for my own curiousity.
I've managed to add some sort of half-working punycode, but it has
raised a question:
Are nsurls supposed to be UTF-8?
I don't think they are, which means the urlencoding it does might not
necessarily be consistent.  Moreover, the scheme and host are getting
urlencoded when they shouldn't be (although this is easy to fix).

Chris