On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 08:16:10PM +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:

> I am using the Atari build No. 1841 (m68k) and this allrecipes page just
> displays blank.

That build is a little behind but it does not seem to matter, current
HEAD on gtk on Linux builds is also empty. Please can you submit a bug
report to the tracker [1]

> It is probably just the JS but I can't test that here. I tried editing
> the page source to remove the JS but still blank.

There is a lot of JS on that page but its failing to display the
noscript with it turned off so something else is wrong.

[1] http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/mantis/

--
Regards Vincent
http://www.kyllikki.org/