On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 17:37:24 +0100, Bob Latham wrote:
> After entering a username and password I now get a small window called
> "Warning From Netsurf" Inside the window it says "BoxConvert" and there is
> a continue button which doesn't continue, it just closes the strange
> little window.

Could you please provide a clean log, and ideally some kind of reproduction CGI
or similar?  (I happen to be an upstream for Cherokee, so a cherokee config
file would help too if it won't reveal too much)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69