On 29 Sep 2014 Jim Nagel  wrote:

> I have just seen an error message of a sort I've never seen before:

>      WARNING !!! Your browser is too old and will not display the
>      page optimally !

[snip]

> So I'm curious:

> 1. By what process was this message generated?
> 2. Is it indeed Netsurf that generates the message?  If so, it's
> ironic that I'm using a very recent build, Netsurf #2124.
> 3. Why is the error message not recorded by Syslog?

I get this sort of thing frequently with Oregano but not usually with
NetSurf. It's generated by the web page - javascript I guess. That
figures because I try Oregano with sites that don't display on
NetSurf.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com