On 14 Mar 2015 as I do recall,
          Andrew Pinder  wrote:

> In message <20141201160839.gh10...@kyllikki.org>
>  on 1 Dec 2014 Vincent Sanders <vi...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
>
> > The disc cache has recently been updated to track the speed of write
> > operations.
>
> > As a result of this performance tracking The browser will now detect
> > if a system cannot sustain a write speed of one Megabit (120kilobytes/
> > second) the cache will disable itself and display a warning.
>

> I'm finding this on my ARMini.  Is this common?

I'm seeing this constantly on the Iyonix -- though I tried setting the cache
to zero and still got the same message.   I thought maybe it was failing to
find the !Cache application altogether after switching users.

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Down with categorical imperatives!