Dave Higton  wrote on 21 Sep:

> I downloaded the latest CI build of NS yesterday.  There hasn't been
> one for quite a while.  I noticed that it doesn't crash when opening a
> sport page of the BBC News website, for example.  This is a big
> improvement.
> I think we're seeing evidence of big changes within Netsurf.

Anybody concur?

I'm on #2935 (Aug 25) and have been suffering a great many sites that
time out with no display at all.  Sometimes hourglassing goes on
forever and there's nothing for it but Alt-Break to kill Netsurf.
Some of these cases will succeed if I relaunch Netsurf, switch off
Javascript from its iconbar menu, and only then reload the site.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk