In message <782eae1555.andrew-...@waitrose.com>
          Andrew Pinder <andrew.pin...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>In message <2682a91555.davem...@my.inbox.com>
> on 20 Oct 2015 Dave Higton <d...@davehigton.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> I've reproduced the crash.  It appears to be the same as bug 2367, so
>> I've added a note and the resulting log file.
>
>Thanks
>
>> I don't understand why you were unable to upload the log file.  It
>> works every time for me.  I did it just now with CI#3000.
>
>Maybe because I was doing it with NetSurf itself on this ARMini rather
>than via a PC?

Like I said, I uploaded the file today using CI#3000.  That's on an
Iyonix running RO 5.22.  Netsurf works perfectly well with Mantis
for me - and for numerous others too.

Dave

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/password-manager