> Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 05:32:48 -0800
> From: Dave Higton <d...@davehigton.me.uk>
> Subject: NetSurf progress
>
> If you have been downloading Continuous Integration (CI) builds,
> you will probably have noticed that there have been over 25 of
> them in the last few days.  This represents the progress that
> NetSurf has been making, both in adding new functionality and
> in fixing bugs.

I've been exclusively using the Atari CI builds for a long time
and it has become my prime browser on the Atari because it makes
the best job or rendering most pages.

I usually update 2-3 times each month. I can't remember when
the last one was unstable.

There are some issues, speed being the main one. This isn't
a JS issue because there isn't a JS build for the Atari.
It would be nice to try one.

Great work and a big thanks to everyone involved.

I think the progress page needs an update :-)

Peter S.