Jim Nagel <nets...@abbeypress.co.uk> wrote:

[...]

[^F5 apparently doesn't work with frames]

> Is there any way to cause a frame to reload?  Do the powers of ^F5 etc
> need to be extended?

Before suggesting a possible workaround, did you click on the individual
frame before hitting ^F5 ? I don't know if that'll make a difference, but it
seems plausible that you might need to tell NetSurf precisely what you want
reloaded.

Failing that, if it definitely doesn't work with frames, a possible
workaround might be to load the page into a new window (adjust click on the
link that loads the page into the frame) then, if the rendered page is the
old one, ^F5 on that.

If you need to see it in the context of the frameset, after doing that close
the new page then ^F5 on the whole again. Hopefully, it'll now reload the
whole frameset - but with the new page, since that's the last version it
used.

As with clicking on the individual frame first, I don't know if this'll work
- since I don't use frames, so I've never hit on the problem - but it seems
logical.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software