Hey,

I have this annoying issue with the current Netsurf for the Amiga 68k
in that lots of websites returns with this annoying error "Unable to
fetch document." My understanding this is the cause because of
timeout. Is there anyone this can be fixed. Also another issue when
viewing pages, it open them in tile 100 by 100 and this is annoying
and unpleasurable is there anyone this can be fixed?

Other questions to ask. Will there be in the future support for html5
that will allow gmail to be opened in full html5 mode and not in
classical mode? Will we be able to run html5 games or view html5
movies just fine? My understanding is that the hardware spec is too
inferior for this. Can you make two versions...one that works fine on
classic Amiga (with Vampire installed) and others on WinUAE where
hardware power is no longer a factor?

The one for WinUAE will have full functioning power both RAM, speed
and EVEN RTG to be able to run the latest FireFox...so it should be
able to run the heavy require minimum 500 MB of RAM NetSurf that
supports lots of the bells and whistles.

I know the common sense logical question...why? What is the purpose?
What is the point? I will answer it by this....instead of waiting for
a hardware to become strong enough to port this...we have the software
already build and ready for the 68k Amiga that...all it takes is
having a more powerful hardware. This way, the hurdle of having a
software or someone programming is...is all over...because the
software is simply waiting for the hardware to catch up which is
easier than the otherway around.

Please can someone consider?

--
Yours truly,