On 16 Dec 2016 Brian Jordan  wrote:

> I have JavaScript enabled here as a matter of course (Choices-->
> Content--> Not ticked, which appears to be the default setting. The
> calendar display is incomplete with the message "You may need to disable
> Javascript and reload this page" If I then disable JS and reload the page
> the display area has a message "Your browser does not appear to support
> JavaScript but this page needs to use JavaScript to display correctly.
> You can visit the HTML-only version of this page at:<URL>

> NetSurf #3803 is doing my head in, Boss.

It's contradictory. When you open the page it says "Your Javascript
ios disabled as it should be" at the top, then underneath Google
calendar says "Your browser does not appear to support JavaScript but
this page needs to use JavaScript to display correctly. ...". However
if you follow the link the calendar display comes up.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com