On 17 Dec 2016 Tim Hill  wrote:

> In article <4c8196ef55.r...@user.minijem.plus.com>,
>    Richard Porter <r...@minijem.plus.com> wrote:

>> I've run into a slight problem with the calendar. If you click a link
>> associated with an event the page opens in the window in the middle of
>> your page. There doesn't appear to be any way to get back to the
>> calendar short of starting again. The back button doesn't help.

> JHC.

> Use <Adjust> when you click on a link.

> I can't reprogramme Google Calendar.

Granted, but you need to know in advance that you'll need to Adjust-
click on any link off the calendar. Of course the root cause is that
NetSurf doesn't save updates to iframes it its history.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
Skype: minijem2                       mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com