In message <496fe1b4-8a09-4243-e65a-50b1381b7...@codethink.co.uk>
       Michael Drake <michael.dr...@codethink.co.uk> wrote:

> On 23/11/16 09:58, Harriet Bazley wrote:
> > On 23 Nov 2016 as I do recall,
> >           Jim Nagel  wrote:
> >
> > > Does NetSurf not save its hotlist and history till the user quits
> > > the program?
> > >
> > No, it doesn't.
>
> As of CI build #4070, the hotlist file is saved shortly after URLs
> are added / removed.

Can you just confirm that Netsurf doesn't save the file if there is an
external hotlist manager? I've just had a play with build #4070 and
this seems to be the case, but confirmation would be nice.

If so, I can fix BookMaker to allow saves even if Netsurf is running.

--
Nick Roberts           tigger @ orpheusinternet.co.uk

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which
can be adequately explained by stupidity.