On 27/09/17 13:43, Peter Young wrote:
On 25 Sep 2017  "Richard Torrens (lists)" <li...@torrens.org> wrote:

I have just spotted a (hopefully small) problem - it's impossible to
delete items!

Well, up to a point! If I try to select an item in, say the hotlist
and then press menu over it, the white-on-black colouring vanishes,
and selecting delete from the menu does nothing. However, if you press
the delete key while the item is highlighted the deletion occurs.

Interesting.  I can't reproduce this on the GTK front end.

I'll look into it over the next view days to see if I can work
out what the RISC OS front end is doing differently.

Cheers,

--
Michael Drake                              http://www.codethink.co.uk/