In article <024701d4cfea$42fc87d0$c8f59770$@iinet.net.au>, Walter
Zambotti <zambo...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> It is my conclusion that there would be very few javascript enabled
> sites that the current implantation of NS3.9 could or would actually
> render.

This could be why NetSurf arrives out-of-the-box with JavaScript disabled.

I only turn its JS on when someone says "look at this" but otherwise
mostly surf the external net on Windoze or Android. NetSurf is only
really of any use on RISC OS related sites where authors are (/ought to
be) aware of its shortcomings.

Even then (looking at ROOL) including JS reliant PayPal transactions
brings any attempt at NetSurf compatibility crashing down.

--

Tim Hill
Webmaster

timil.com : tjrh.eu : butterwick.eu : blue-bike.uk : youngtheatre.co.uk