On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 00:37:28 +0000, Lorenzo Miguel Tareszkiewicz Rezende
wrote:
> Hello I am trying to port netsurf to an gtk application to make it work
> across platforms (linux, windows and mac)

There is already a GTK frontend for NetSurf

> to make an "electron-like" app.

However we've not put effort (yet) into making the binding to the core more
widget-like.

> Is it possible?

In theory? Yes.  In practice it will be a significant quantity of work.  If
you're serious about this, then we're intending to have a developer hack
session in a few weeks 2nd-5th October which you would be welcome to join us
for.  It'll be online, naturally, and if you join us in our developer channel
(#netsurf on Freenode) then we can discuss things.

Please be aware though that we're all volunteers and so we have day-jobs making
it likely that any questions will take a while to be responded to.  Until the
developer weekend.

If you have further discussion on this topic, I also suggest you use the
developers mailing list rather than this users list (use
netsurf-...@netsurf-browser.org instead)

Thanks,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69