On 4 Dec 2020 as I do recall,
          Bernard Boase  wrote:

> On 26 Nov, b.bo...@bcs.org typed:
>
> > Rather annoying.Good if it can be reinstated.
>
> My main reason for saying it's annoying is that when one comes across a
> web page that Netsurf can't fully render, it's such a simple matter to
> drag the URL from Netsurf to one's UniControl icon for immediate rendering
> on a nearby PC's browser. This simple action is not currently possible,
> and the alternative is an awkward Ctrl-C Ctrl-V into UniControl's
> UniLaunch window.

I find myself frequently (and until these last few days I hadn't realise
quite how frequently) doing Web-based research, then trying to drag the
URLs of the page currently displayed in another Netsurf window into the
one where I'm trying to cite the link.  At the moment I'm constantly
falling back onto the sub-sub-submenu Save location as text savebox,
as I'm used to using the mouse.

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Strategic withdrawal - running away with dignity!