Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 09:20:15 +600
From: "Thomas L. Burleigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: COMPVIEW 1.0 - New software by Tom Burleigh

     Hi, all!

     This program is something I've developed that'll let you view
files with long lines on your EGA/VGA monitor using it's own
internal compressed character set.  I wrote this for myself
originally because I couldn't find anything like it anywhere (and,
trust me, I looked! :-)  I found it so handy that I've decided to
release it as shareware.  After setting it up on my website, credit
card page, and download.com, I realized you guys would probably find
it useful to. So, here it is! :-)

     Just to be clear, however, at least for now, this is being
distributed separately from my other shareware programs.

     Please feel free to try CompView out for yourself, let me know
what you think, and (of course ;-) register it. :-)

       Thomas L. Burleigh 
       Author of: CompView (View text files with compressed characters)
                  NTLServ  (Mail Parsing and Saving)
                  KillFile (Mail and Newsgroup Filtering)
                  NTBinary (Mail and Newsgroup Binary Saver)
       http://www.net-connect.net/~tomburl/shareware.htm




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to