Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 20:17:37 -0500
From: Jeff Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: agent ftp client
Hi Ray,
you wrote:
>I am attempting to set the agent.ini file, and I am unable to even
>so much as dial up, after giving the necessary information. I am
>taking the liberty of sending a copy of the agent.ini file
>verbatum, in the hopes that someone can tell me what's amiss.
Looks like you filled in the answers in the comments section instead of
at the bottom (below the comments).
Just re-comment the top and add your answers to the proper places at the
bottom! They look right but I think the comments are out of order so filling
the bottom in should get it to dial and you can troubleshoot and deal with
the nuances from there!
Later,
Jeff Hawkins
---
Monster Highway Information Systems
http://www.monsterhighway.com
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************