Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:26:12 +0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: user name and pass words for agent



Dear Mr. Colston,

I have recently downloaded your program, Agent, with an eye to
using it for some rather heavy duty web page maintenance. It seems
to be a fairly strait forward program, and I don't think that I
will have much of a problem using it with impunity.

However, I have run into one seemingly insurmountable problem. When
ever I attempt to log on to my ISP's ftp server, my user name and
pass word are rejected. You see, their ftp program automatically
places the user name "anonymous" as the default, and one must
backspace out the anonymous and replace it with the actual user
name. If the user name is correct, the pass word is automatically
presented, and all one need do, is hit enter. At that point the
user is loged onto the ftp server.

I was hoping that simply inputing my user name and pass word into
the agent.ini file, would be sufficient. However, since the name
"anonymous" is the default, agent can't backspace it out and
replace it with the correct user name.

Is there any way that I can get around this problem? Any help you
may be able to offer would be highly appreciated. Thanks so much in
advance.

Bright Blessings,
Ray

You are welcomed to visit my website at the following address.
http://www.america.net/~rayj
't need a DNS, should I?


Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to