Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:59:10 +0000
From: Rod Buck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Webcam-type software in DOS?

Hi, anyone help with this?

I need a DOS program that can use an ISA video-capture card to capture
images from a standard TV-camera module (composite video input) and then
(perhaps a separate program) convert the image to JPG format.

(This is for a series of DOS-based weather stations I have, which I want
to add webcam to. They're running on 486 66 PC's, typically - and I
don't want to throw 'em all out for Windoze gear - and I don't want to
run Windoze, anyway, for reliability's sake)

I would then use AGENT.EXE (which I use a lot) to send the JPG images to
the website.

Anyone help, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

 - Rod Buck



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to