Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 02:01:37 +0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: cucipop (Forward From [EMAIL PROTECTED])


Just a thought here, but if you have Readit, then you can just copy that
block to another file and that should solve your problem.  I maintain a
pretty large mail.dlu file.  I simply find a message that I want to save,
don't delete it, and then just don't get around to going back and saving it
for awhile.  I sometimes have files at least as large as yours and I've
never had a problem that deleting the mail.ieu file didn't solve.  Sorry I
can't help figure out what the problem is with Nettamer, but look in your
Readit doc file under writing a block.  I think you go to the beginning of
the block and hit T for top of block, to the end and hit B for bottom of
block.  Then hit W for Write block to new file.  I think that's right, but
check the docs to be sure.
Who the hell is General Failure, and why is he reading my harddrive!?"

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to