Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 08:03:01 -500
From: Tom Rutherford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Multiple email acounts


On 6th Apr 00 at 3.33am, Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

NL>Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:22:04 +0200 From: Radek Svaqr
NL><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Multiple email acounts

NL>Hi,

NL>Is it possible to let Nettamer download/upload e-mails from
NL>two e-mail acounts without hanging up and dialing again?

Sure.  Got both accounts created with their own profiles?  If so, what
you do is this:  Login under your account using one of the "stay
connected" options, either login only, login, get news and mail and stay
connected, or whatever.  Anyway, when you've got what you came for on
that account, hit Alt-N, pick your other account, then hit F2 to bring
up the menu of choices, then pick what you want to do.  When you get
done with all of your accounts, just hit F4 to hangup.  I like to get
back to my "primary" account first, otherwise I'd be sitting in one of
the secondary accounts' directories.

I only have one E-mail account, but I access a couple of news servers.
So, I do this sort of thing every morning.

NL>Thanks,

'Salright.  Hope it helps.


-- 73 DE Tom Rutherford, N8EUJ, Burton, MI

Power corrupts, absolute power is kind of neat.

NTReader v0.23(P)/Beta in conjunction with Net-Tamer




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to