Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 20:55:43 0
From: John Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nettamer locks up computer


Hi WB6NIU

On Friday the 7th of April 2000 at 11.08am Nettamer List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  NL>Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 08:28:52 +0000 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NL>Subject: Nettamer locks up computer

  NL>Can anyone tell me why when I use f4 to logoff my ISP, Nettamer
  NL>locks up my computer?  I just installed windows 98 se.  It only
  NL>happens in a DOS box.  If I restart the computer in DOS mode, it
  NL>works.

Can't say about F4 but I run v1.11.2 in auto mode as a Desktop
Shortcut in Win95 and never have a problem exiting with F10.

Cheers

jaygee

Mailer: NT v1.11.2  Reader: NTR v0.23(P)/Beta




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to