Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:26:11 -600
From: "Jerry J. Haumberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: USED COMPUTERS -- Mary's Remarks

Mary Stubson has replied to my e-mail this evening in which I
asked her for some more information about what you folks can
expect.

Among other things, she told me the following:

"I definitely want to give to the charitable organizations/causes."

She explained that it will take a least three weeks before she can
have a list compiled of the things they want to dispose of -- and
these items include computers with monitors and keyboards, but
without mice.

After compiling her list, she will ask our shipping/receiving
person what the S&H expenses will be.

Mary has chosen to give me the very difficult task of deciding who
will best qualify for these computers.  I'll try to be as fair as
possible, I promise you!

Please continue to watch the list(s) as news develops...

Jerry          *** delighted with PC DOS and WordStar ***

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to