Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:42:49 -400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Regarding Use Of RED.COM And What Happens When Exiting To NT's ASK

It works fine on my regular computer, but was using it on an old "iq" 386.
I couldn't even get to that prompt to where it asked you if you wanted to
sign message. It locked up when I pressed the escape key. I am using qedit
with no problems now. Thanks for your help.

On 2000-05-11 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Prompt
    Date: Thr, 11 May 2000 07:13:59 -700
    Prompt
    Dana:
    I tried using RED.COM with the latest Net-Tamer software (version 1.
    12 Beta released 3-27-00) without the problem you have described.
    When configured to ask before signing, Net-Tamer would NOT lockup
    after ESC is pressed in RED.COM and Net-Tamer is reloaded. This was
    the case on a PENTIUM-II computer.
    Walter Scott
    <><> News & Views, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, are the Net <><>
    NTReader v0.25(O)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.
    ********************************************************
    To unsubscribe from this list,
    send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
    Unsubscribe
    as the subject.
    You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
    ********************************************************

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to