Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:25:46 +700
From: bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help!


         Hi Listers! Okay, what does this mean? I went and dutifully
         installed the latest NT. Two things I'm noticing:  First, when
         I download email, it puts an extra number or two into the msg
         count so I don't get an accurate number of msgs. It is random,
         so it just puts the number in at the beginning of the download.
         So, if there are let's say, 86 msgs downloaded so far, it might
         say 486 or 586. It is accurate when it sorts, but I like to
         check on things sometimes as they are downloading. Second, if
         I'm reading and deleting msgs, or a big msg comes in, I get
         error 9 (I think it's a memory error). My hard drive is a large
         hard drive and I know there is room for those msgs, and it
         didn't do it with 111. whatever it is. Was. That one is
         annoying, because I have to start all over again with the first
         msg and delete every few msgs. Any thoughts?

Bonnie
Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to