Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:22:11 +0700
From: "Ronald C.Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: signaturetag lines

On 2000-06-25 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 08:51:51 +800
   >Recently I upgraded to the latest release of Nettamer and have been
   >chagrined to see the "NetTamer Beta Registered" attached to the end
   >of my communications.  Any suggestions as to how I can change this
   >line or eliminate it altogether from my email would be appreciated.
   >To this point, rewriting signature and/or tagline files has not
   >seemed to work. I used the N1120386.EXE release from the nettamer.
   >net site and did the extraction/overwrite in my c:\nettamer
   >subdirectory.
   >Grant
   >Listening for His shout - First Thessalonians 4:16
   >Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered

Delete the executables NETTAMER.EXE and READER.EXE from your c:\nettamer 
subdirectory and extract them again.  That way there's no chance you 
will leave the beta versions in place by accident.  There isn't anything 
else that would show the message except the executable.  I don't have 
that problem and I was running the beta version before I extracted the 
new version.  

Ronald Dailey

-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to