Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:28:08 -400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Music on Nettamer
I can't get mine to work, but can play .wav files using sbplay, so I know
that my sound card is working. Would like to hear those.
On 2000-07-18 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
I got Nettamer copied on to the other computer--by the way, xcopy
is a big help with some of this. Anyway, I went to run it and now
I get all these cute little tunes when I enter and exit the program.
I love it! I admit I enter and exit the program sometimes just to
see what it will play! What I am wondering is: why didn't this
happen on the other computer? I had the option for music and beeps
on there, too. Is any of this new with
the new version? On the first computer I only copied in what I
needed to make the new version upgrade; on the new computer, I had
put the whole new Nettamer on and then added on/overwrote it with
the files from the first computer. The tunes are so cute! Ok,
I've tried to act like an adult on this list, but now you all know
the truth!
Cheryl
Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************