Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:18:01 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: egroups and html mail

On 2000-07-20 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
   >I found that I got a couple of more postings with html after I had
   >changed my options.  But unless some one else has their mail
   >settings wrong--which does occasionally happen--you should not be
   >receiving html email.  If this continues, ask the lists on shich it
   >is happening if other people have received these posts as html also.
   >Cheryl

We'll just have to see how this behaves over the next day or so.  The 
changes were supposed to be effective immediately, but maybe they don't 
kick in for a few hours.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to