Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:18:18 ++400
From: JIM WOHLGAMUTH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: a download question..?
Hi there GROUP!
Sorry about the off topic posting but wasn't to sure of where else to turn
with a question pertaining to Net Tamer.
Here goes!
Was wondering if someone could, first of all tell me whether it
is posible to download RealPlayer 8 from real.com? I have tried
using IE 5.1 and for some reason my windows screen reader
'WinVision 97 V 5.0' tends to loose its mind..! What I mean is
that it reads a bunch of 'V-bars and all between them...
So I thought I would try using Nettamer, wrong again! No more
luck with Nettamer than with IE..? First of all there is a form
which you have to fill out, my dos screenreader 'TinyTalk' didn't
seem to like the form anymore than did IE..? Does anyone have any
ideas on how this can be done if indeed it can be done...
will give the URL which I have although it will be broken in
several lines since it is more than 80 characters. Any
advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
If it is more convenient you can respond via private email. The
URL is,
scopes.real.com/real/player/player.html?src=000725realhome_1,000724rpchoice_h1&
dc=727726725
P. S. The URL is broken into two lines.
Much THANKS!
Jim Wohlgamuth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************