Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:41:36 -0600
From: Chris Brannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: NetTamer and PGP


Hi, all.  Anyone around here use PGP with NetTamer?  I'm having a bit of
trouble when I've tried.  I'm running PGP for DOS version 5.0, from
pgpi.org.  Anyway, I have PGP output a text file with my public encryption
key.  I'm supposed to be able to put this text file in my
 signature at the end
of a message, but when NetTamer goes to send an E-mail message with my key,
it locks up.  It does this while the program is online, and I have to
terminate the program.  And I'm not sure whether my message made it out or
not...the mail.$** file sticks around after I terminate, so I figure it
hasn't.
  Anyone else had this problem?  And if so, how can I correct it?  BTW,
just to make myself clearer, what I'm sending is an ASCII text file, not a
binary file.
Later.

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Test Drive



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to