Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:21:43 -0600
From: Chris Brannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: I need help with e-mail deletion


On 2000-07-31 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:10:00 -0600
   >Hi,
   >Well, i have small problems when I delete mails when I'm offline.
   >The programm writes me, that the deleted messages will be saved!
   >But where?
   >I talk about the messages in the mail.dlu file



Hmm...when you delete a received e-mail, the deleted message shouldn't be
saved anywhere.  If you want to save a message to a file before you delete
it from the mail.dlu file, you should use the save command (S from the
message viewer).  One more thing, I don't think deleted messages are
actually deleted until you quit the message viewer...they are just marked
for deletion.  Maybe this was what you meant?
Later.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to