Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:21:25 -700
From: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: binaries in news groups.


Dana:

      Quite simply, you can't -- at least not in Net-Tamer. NTReader 
has the ability to do file attachments in USENET postings. But, 
NTReader is best used by those who are not profoundly blind insomuch 
as a lot of what it prints to the screen will not be readable by many 
devices and/or some software designed to speak text from a PC's video 
output.

                Walter Scott 

In Message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
had the following to say on Sat, 12 Aug 2000 05:42:06 -0500:

DANA> How do I send a binary to a news group? I have one that I want to send to
DANA> one of the wares news groups. it says in the subject to add a uuincode or
DANA> something like that. How do I send one?

<><> News & Views, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, are the Net <><>

NTReader v0.30(O)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to