Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:37:33 -0600
From: jv&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: nettamer problems with some pop3 providers
I have differents providers of pop3 connections.
With some of them I can send and receive mail using NETTAMER (any version)
and with others absolutely not.
With the last I can log-in with no problems and get an IP but after that
I get the message "No connection at that IP" after that te message "Trying
at The name of my provider" :No connection at.." and finally I get outed
and disconnected.
I have the same problem but now with all the providers when connecting
with NETMAIL.
Is there a solution from my side?
I have no problems connecting with Outlook,all pop3 connections work well.
Thks for your help
Juan Venturelli
jv&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************