Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 01:17:39 +0400
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: a question about the time log.


Hello,
    It was a good idea but I cannot get NT-1.12 to save the setting no
matter what I do!
   When I go into the terminal settings and choose the one for time off-set
I will then strike a "C", in order to get time and set PC.  Then I write the

line as tick.mit.edu and use the "z" option to save the changes.  However NT

doesn't change it and goes back to the besty.mit.edu?
    What am I doing wrong and hasn't this been a problem with anyother?
    **Oh yes it just worked even though it didn't show the change when
having been in the terminal mode!  I don't understand why it wouldn't show
me the new setting but it did "take" and it's working now!  Thanks much!  It
must only take the new setting in NT after you have exited the program or
something like that!
       Take care,
     Mark



     Thanks,
     Mark


On 2000-08-22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
 da>CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 da>Try this server.
 da>tick.mit.edu. that should work.
 da>On 2000-08-21 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
 da>Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:40:46 -0600
 da>Also, about time, has anyone else noticed that N-T no longer gets
 da>the time off-set any longer?  It's like the site it use to connect
 da>to is gone? What's happened?
 da>Mark
 da>Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to