Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:17:01 +0400
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Why can't they do this?


I'm not certain what you mean but when I want to forward a message to
someone in my address book, i use the alt+F and it asks me to whom to
forward to and then I strike the escape-key and my addressbook comes up.
Then I arrow to the person I want to foward to and hit enter.  After
choosing all those I want to forward to by hitting the enters on their name
I then re-strike escape and I'm back into the message and the forwarded mail
is ready to go.
    That's all folks, but I'm not certain that's what you want.
      Mark



On 2000-08-29 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:32:46 +0400
   >Why can't this program be fixed to when we use the alt+f for
   >forwarding e-mail we can't get into the address book? Seems like we
   >or someone has requested this before. And the "cc" field, this has
   >been addressed before on this list. Wonder if uncle dave is reading
   >this list? I know he has many irons in the fire, but this program
   >is a pretty good one. Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to