Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:20:32 -0600
From: Max Swanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: The Time Overwrite
 
   Boy, everyone should have to go back to this program at least once a
   month.   I confess to having mostly used Pine as an alternative when
   Win95 got to crazy; but NT can sure hold its own.

Just for the record, the time server is under Big Option 'C', Terminal
Settings, and not under 'D' where I thought it was.  Going into sub-menu
'I' will let you write in the address.

Thanks to whomever for the tic.mit.edu URL; just don't have the message
in front of me.

                 God made the integers; all else is the work of Man.
   -- Mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Above quote attrib. Kroneker.

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to