Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:37:06 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Strange thing with nettamer.
On 2000-09-14 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:03:17 +0400
>Has anyone ever had this problem. I downloaded some e-mail and
>didn't reply to any of it. The next morning I downloaded some more
>e-mail, and noticed nettamer trying the smtp server to send mail so
>I looked to my outgoing/pen, and there was 5 messages ready to go
>out. I remember writing the messages a while ago. Wonder why
>nettamer didn't send out those messages? I had to delete them.
>http://www.randomc.com/~dana
>Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
It's possible for the incoming mail server to be available and yet the
outgoing server (smtp) to be down. I've seen that happen. If for some
reason the smtp server was down at the time you wrote the messages, and
was down every other time you went on line after that, and didn't come
back on line until the day when you noticed that Net-Tamer was trying to
send those messages, then the messages would still be there.
Ronald Dailey
--
RCD
Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************