Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 10:45:15 +500
From: Marvin Commerford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: send e-mail first


Hello.  I believe the only way to do this is to login only from the f-6
menu.  Once you've logged in use the f-2 options, choose SMTP first, then
use POP.  It isn't automatic but it can be done.

On 2000-09-12 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:21:37 00
   >Hello All
   >Can I change my Nettamer to send the e-mail first and then download
   >my mail from the ISP?
   >I only have e-mail.
   >Regards
   >Renaldo.
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************

Marvin Commerford
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to