Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 08:13:42 +0500
From: Emile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: the alt + r command.


Someone this weekend gave an excellent way to use the alt + r command to
view text or htm files while on-line and even being able to activate a link
to access that website.  The person said that when you find a link, press
enter and it will load the proper page to view.  I have been playing with
this feature but when I press enter once I find the link to click on, I just
get a blank screen.  Loking at the bottom of the screen, all I see is: f1 f2
f4 and f10 commands.  Is there something I am missing here? thanks.

Emile



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to