Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:46:57 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Question about the address book.

On 2000-10-18 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   >When reading a message, and you want to tag an address, I know
   >about the "alt+g" command, but there is another one also that you
   >can use, I thought it was the alt+a, I must have forgotten the
   >command. Can someone please jog my memory here? thanks.

Press "a" without "alt".  That will get the "From" or "Reply-To" address;
"alt-g" lets you get an address or a tagline from anywhere in a message.

-- 
Hop in my Chrysler, it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sail!




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to