Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:38:41 -0500
From: "Mike Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: WELL I THOUGHT I HAD IT

Hi Karen,

What you are hearing might be normal operation. When I used 
a scripted login, I got a  string of nonsense characters usually 
including a series of right brackets while the ppp connection 
was negotiated. Maybe this is what you are hearing.

Mike 2

On 21 Oct 00, at 19:07, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:23:42 +0400
> From: karen lewellen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: WELL I THOUGHT I HAD IT
> 
> 
> 
> HI THERE,
> WELL I THOUGHT THAT ONE OF THE FIRST IDEAS, EITHER CHECKING THE STRING, OR
> USING MIKE'S REPAIR IDEAS HAD SOLVED THE MODEM THING, BUT ALAS NO. AGAIN,
> WHEN CONNECTING, EVEN WITH NETTAMERI AM GETTING A CONNECT 1200 AND SEVERAL
> U'S ALTHOUGH I AM TOLD THESE ARE ACTUALLY SIDEWAYS COMAS.  THE JUST SOUND
> LIKE U'S TO MY SCREEN READER.  ANY IDEAS HERE? THANKYOU Make your own kind
> of music! Karen Lewellen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to