Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:35:52
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Peculiar Return Error Messages

Jerry - there were similar bounces I had, from precisely the same host.
I think it's not modem-related but rather a quirk with an Oracle server
"out there":

--------------------quote:--------------
X-Authentication-Warning: perseus.santandersupernet.com: oracle set sender to OR
APOST.SANTANDERSUPERNET.COM using -f
Date: 05 Nov 00 07:02:36 +0100
From: "ORAPOST.SANTANDERSUPERNET.COM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>
X-Mailer: Oracle InterOffice (version 4.2.1.3.0)
-------------------unquote.-------------

(I have to check on the send e-dress used an the list destination for
that post in a next run, buried among several MB of stored mail at the
broken Belgacom server.)

//  Heimo Claasen  // < hammer at inti dot be > // Brussels  2000-11-07
The WebPlace of ReRead - and much to read ==> http://www.inti.be/hammer




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to