Date: 04 Dec 2000
From: Heimo Claasen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Favorite Nettamer-accessed Websites
Sadly enough I cannot meet jaygee's high expectation -
> Hope someone (Heimo maybe?) proves me wrong.
Fact is that Nettamer's HTML rendering is and has always been a rather
sad affair. I gave up on it long time ago, use it only to counter-check
own HTML (just to see how dreadfully it presents even the most simple
text layout... it doesn't even render paragraph breaks correctly; not
to speak of the horrible mess done by it's completly arbitrary colour
changes.)
On this '286 which I still use mostly for all writing, I use the '286-
version of the Bobcat Lynx for web tasks and get quite some way with
it. Almost all sites which are not accessible with it are rather
uninteresting anyway, contentwise.
// Heimo Claasen // <hammer at revobild dot net> // Brussels 2000-12-04
The WebPlace of ReRead - and much to read ==> http://www.inti.be/hammer
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************