Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:29:07 -0500 (EST)
From: Brent Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Trouble with "Tagline Maintenance"
Hi, Tom,
Is your tagline file one with 28K taglines in it, or is it one that is 28K
bytes large? If it is the former, I'd like to have a copy of it e-mailed
to me. Mine is only a mere 936 Kbytes large, and that has something over
12,000 taglines, about a thousand of those of which are two-liners.
I would not be able to maintain the beast without Chuck Hallenbeck's
FixTags utility, which you can get from his website at:
http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh/software.html
If you send me that file, I'll play with it and see if I can fit it back,
and, of course, in the best tagline fan tradition, I'll steal that puppy!
and incorporate it into my own tagline file.
Brent Reynolds
Random Access Internet Shell account
Standard disclaimers apply.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************