Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:28:39 -0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Good-bye!
MIME version: 1.0
Content-Type: message/rfc822
Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
boundary="--tcpsmtp010170200109025057"
--tcpsmtp010170200109025057
Walter:
I too am sorry to hear your not going to be a regular participant on the
Nettamer List. I hope to hear from you on a personal email basis.
Good luck,
John O
On 2001-01-17 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>1. Good-bye!
>by: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>-------------------- 1 --------------------
>Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:00:18 +0800
>This is to let folks know I'm dropping off this list, and will no
>longer frequently take note of what's on David Colston's website.
>Walter Scott
><><><> News & Views, 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week, Are The Net
><><><>
>NTReader v0.31(P)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.
John Oram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> using NetTamer, DOS shareware
Voice mail: 800-589-8167 Office: 916-339-2311 Pacific Time
Become a programmer and never see the world!!
Net-Tamer V 1.08 - Registered
--tcpsmtp010170200109025057
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************